New Hampshire Steel Fabricators (NHSF) is looking to add a full time entry-level detailer to its Detailing/Engineering department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of complete, clear and accurate submittal and fabrication drawings
- Checking submittal and fabrication drawings for errors
- Coordination of items with other trades
- Coordinate and draft RFI’s as required
- Possible field work including site review and field measurement
Education: Associate Degree
Experience: Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD. Experience with parametric 3D modeling is a plus. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Skills: Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook; effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal; ability to stay organized and work on multiple projects with competing demands to meet deadlines
Salary based on ability, skill set, and future growth within the company. NHSF provides for all its full time employees health and dental insurance coverage, vacation and Holiday pay as well as a “pooled” profit sharing/pension fund.